Jun 8, 2010

Little Red Riding Hood

For the past 3 years I have done a charity bike ride for breast cancer called Little Red. It is a women only bike ride where you can ride 15, 30, 60, 80 and 100 miles. I typically tend to max out at 30 miles. This year my sister, cousin, aunt, mom and good family friend Debbe came along this year.  We stay the night before in a nice hotel and relax in the pool and hot tub before our big day.  It was tons of fun and I'm already looking forward to next year.  



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how fun! Where is that at?

And look at you.. you're quite the little blogger the last couple days :)

Anthony & Lauri said...

lol..I finally got my pics off of my camera...

The ride is in Logan....and my mom did 60 miles...I don't know how she does it.

Tahnie said...

Way to go Lauri!! I didn't know you liked to bike:)

Carla said...

Way to go Lauri. I think there is someone missing in these pictures. Who could it be? I know this comment is late, but since I had ovarian cancer I'd like everyone to know that this ride isn't just for breast cancer anymore, it benefits women's cancer research.