I've finally fallen under the spell of the TWILIGHT craze! I had a nice relaxing weekend while Anthony was away on a boys trip in San Diego. I was able to get a lot of things accomplished, ugh hmm, especially while I was so enthralled watching the first 2 movies of TWILIGHT. I resisted for a long time and was very much against going with the grain of other avid hysterical fans lining up late at night in walmarts for the release of the books and standing in line for the movies. However I am sure to become one of those hysterical fans.
In case you were wondering, I happen to be TEAM EDWARD. I can see why Bella is so bound to him. I mean just look at him how can you not be mesmermized by his sheer will and power to resist her. That’s what makes him so irresistible. I mean sure Jacob is a GREAT FRIEND and was there for her, but I view Jacob more of a little brother persona to Bella than a LOVER like Edward. The bigger question remains on whether we all agree that Bella should change who she is to be with her one true love. It is clear that Bella and Edward are meant for eachother. I mean who wants to LOVE whats BEST for them? Nobody typically loves to do anything that is NORMAL when it comes to love. You see I told you that I was transforming into an avid hysterical fan.


2 comments:
I guess "I" am my only fan base when it comes to twilight. :) LOL
You'll love it, and it sort of comes as an obsession when you start! I saw eclipse at a special preview yesterday evening and LOVED it! It's way better than the first two movies as far as movies go. Way better director/producer and the acting is getting better and better! You'll love it!
Post a Comment