Feb 22, 2010

Newest Member Of Our Family-Cali Capri Eribez

Our little snowball!  We picked this little thing up and we just could not resist taking her home. She is getting acquainted with her new mommy and daddy and loves to be held like a little baby.  She is 3.5 months old and we are just eating her up.

6 comments:

Breeeee said...

I LOVE puppies!!!!! She is so cute!

Anthony & Lauri said...

Anthony is just eating her up...but she knows her mommy is. :)

Tahnie said...

So So cute Lauri!!! can't wait to meet her :)

GaBecTurk said...

post a pix of tony kissing his new shnookums...

Laura said...

I just love her!! And as we speak Stella is barking like a dog and pointing to your puppy. :) WE are very excited to meet her!! So fun!! Welcome to doggy parent hood! :)

Jenny Hart Turk said...

We just love her, and I'm glad she isn't afraid of Ava anymore. Now they can be best fwends fo-evor!