Apr 5, 2009

Just Breathe

Finally!  I can breathe again.  I have not blogged since about the middle of December since I have been out of a computer, I have felt LOST without the fascination of technology.  What would we do without it these days.  I went 4 months without tapping into the techno world.  It was quite weird being out of touch for quite that long.  Now that I am done with my sabatical, I'd like to say that I have officially been inducted to the apple family.  By that I mean, I've graduated from the PC world, to the apple frenzy.  Its quite fun, and I can't wait to get down to the nitty gritty.  That is of course when I find the balance between all the other things going on life.  I just wanted to reach out and let you all know that I am alive and breathing.      

No comments: