8 years ago
Jun 24, 2008
Whats up with that?
So I'm embarrassed to say this, but I was in walmart shopping for a swimming suit after feeling guilty for buying an expensive one. As I'm looking around its suprising that I might have actually found one at Walmart. I go to try on the suit and just as I am about to close the door to my dressing room, the dressing lady attendant informs me, "to leave my underwear on." A little suprised, I politely reply, "of course", then to make light of this enlightening situation, I add "sometimes ya just don't know do you." As I sat in the dressing room, I quickly think about all the other millions of Walley world shoppers that "might" just have forgotten to LEAVE THEIR UNDIES ON. Then I start to wonder if I looked like I was raised in a barn or something. As my thoughts continue to heighten, I decide that my expensive suit that I had just gotten through justifying to Anthony only minutes before, was TOTALLY worth the battle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment