I think I am coming to terms with the fact that Anthony will always be wanting to trade out our vehicles every couple of years. However, this time was a special exception. We had been having all sorts of bad luck going on with our Volkswagon Jetta. Sorry for those out there that enjoy theirs, we just didn't appreciate ours in the end. Our Jetta encountered to many pricey $$$ mechanic work just within the year that we owned it, the transmission being replaced at 90,000 miles amongst our sea of issues. So now, $1200 smackers later, we swallowed our losses and got that beast sold. I now introduce to you...our new, older, lets keep this car for a while, 98' Acura TL. After 6 hours of extensive detailing, 2 hours of which I "attempted" to help out, then after the 2 I sort of disappeared when I realized Anthony was going over what I had already done. That was my clue that he would be just fine on his own out there in the sweltering heat. ;)
8 years ago

3 comments:
Fun! Sorry to hear about he jetta but you know it is always fun to get a new car:) Ted married the wrong girl when it comes to cars because I wouldn't mind changing it up a bit every couple of years while he would prefer to drive that baby into the ground.
p.s. way to go the extra mile on the detailing Anthony. I wouldn't have expected anything less out of you.
If you want Jen...I can have Tony talk to Ted and get him on the train to change. I used to be like Ted where I thought it was so economical to drive cars into the ground, but I soon found it a waste of breath to convince tony otherwise.
Post a Comment